Every Saturday — 12:00 am – 6:00 am
Jenna Johnson was born and raised in a small town in Southern California. While going to school at San Jose State University, majoring in Broadcast Journalism, Jenna was sure after graduation she would get a job as a television news reporter. But everything changed after a meeting with General Manager Nate Deaton, as she realized she could combine her passion for country music with her degree in Broadcast.
“Follow” Jenna on
Or Send Jenna an email: firstname.lastname@example.org
“Fun Facts” About Jenna
1. I have a little dog name Roo, who I am basically obsessed with.
2. I love all kinds of food. Going out to eat is kind of my hobby.
3. I love tattoos. I currently have three of my own – all related to my Dad.
4. I love wine!
5. I am very sarcastic. If you can make me laugh, you’ve got my heart.
6. I am an Auntie to 8 nieces and nephews.
7. I played soccer for about 10 years
8. I love meeting new people, so if you see me, come introduce yourself and say hi!