95.3 FM KRTY San Jose’s Hot Country. Empire Broadcasting is in search of talented professionals to help it continue its success. Engaging today’s consumers and businesses through the evolving communication platforms requires new tools and thinking. At Empire Broadcasting, Inc. our staff has more than 20 years of journalism, marketing, branding and multimedia experience. We deliver meaningful consumer connections, actionable brand insights and real business results with the track record of success to prove it.
We are looking for an energetic, creative, and well-organized Account Executive to join our Sales department. To be successful, the Account Executive will demonstrate an entrepreneurial style, exhibit smart thinking that reflects client objectives, attention to detail and timeliness, be proactive and have a get-it-done attitude, and be able to effectively interface with all departments.
- Work with internal departments and clients
- Translate client requests into meaningful and insightful creative commercials and /or Online Ad Campaigns
- Organize day-to-day workflow and overall Account(s) Management from start to finish: Cold Calls, Account Servicing, Collect Accounts receivables
- Attend Daily Sales Meetings, Quarterly Sales Trainings, Weekly Cold Calls, and Daily Call Reports
- 2 – 4 years sales or advertising experience
- Ability to manage a prospects concept to production while working under strict deadlines and ability to deliver on those deadlines
- A strong analytical, strategic, conceptual and creative thinker
- Proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint
- Must be detail oriented and self-starter
- Strong organizational skills
- Ability to work well under pressure and multi task
- High energy with the ability to take direction, work independently but also as team player
- Excellent communication skills
Salary plus commission after 90-Day probation period. Benefits include medical, vision, 401(k), and profit sharing. Applicant must have a vehicle and valid driver’s license. Empire Broadcasting, Inc, is an equal opportunity employer.
Email resume and cover letter to: email@example.com
Tina Ferguson, Vice President of Sales
Empire Broadcasting – 95.3 KRTY
Main Office: 408-293-8030